The University of Exeter Wellbeing Services team, made up of counsellors, therapists and mental health practitioners are all highly skilled and experienced.
We are able to offer advice, therapeutic and practical support to help you cope personally and to manage your studies. Find out more
To book an appointment with Wellbeing Services please call 01392 724381.
AccessAbility offers advice and assistance to students with disabilities and health conditions, providing you with every opportunity to succeed and progress to graduation. Staff have expertise in, and experience of, supporting students with additional needs, including specific learning difficulties, physical disabilities and unseen disabilities such as epilepsy.
We provide a wide range of support:
· arranging your special teaching and examination arrangements
· helping you apply for relevant financial support, such as Disabled Students Allowance
· loaning small items of equipment for short-term use
· giving you access to the AccessAbility IT Zone in the Forum library, where you can use assistive IT software
· readers or scribes in examinations
· note-takers, campus guides, library or laboratory assistants
· arrangement of examination accommodations such as extra time, use of a computer or separate room