FAQ 2528
What should I do if I think I am going to be late paying my fees?

Details regarding the payment of fees and penalties which may be incurred can be found on the university’s Student fees webpage under "When to pay and what happens if you cannot pay".

The university does offer the opportunity to spread the cost of paying tuition fees over several instalments. Click 'Log Enquiry', then choose the 'fees and my finances' category and the sub-category of 'experiencing financial difficulty'. Once you have answered all of the questions in the form, you can add any extra information you would like in the description category and click submit. This will send the form to our finance team who will review the information provided and let you know whether the plan has been accepted or not.

If you are in receipt of a postgraduate loan and want to pay according to those dates, you will need to complete the SID form as described above.

If you have any further questions after reviewing our FAQs, please log an enquiry.