FAQ 1423
Who can I discuss my appeal with?

The Guild Advice Unit can give you impartial advice and go through your form, evidence and outcome with you.

Your Personal Tutor and other appropriate College staff (i.e. Student Cases Administrator/ ACM) can discuss the process with you and give you further advice.