FAQ 1849
How do I apply for mitigation?

If there is anything affecting your ability to study and complete your assessments, we would urge you to contact your college as soon as possible.

You can apply for mitigation online by following this link. Read the guidance carefully and complete the form as instructed, Where possible your evidence should be attached to your form. 

The Guild Advice Unit can give you independent advice in confidence if you are unsure whether you should be asking for mitigation.