FAQ 189
I am not recognised as having a valid student status.

Your student record must show that you are a current University of Exeter student registered (not provisional) on at least one credit-bearing module delivered at either the Streatham, St Luke's or Cornwall campuses in Exeter.

If you are a Peninsula College of Medecine and Dentistry (PCMD) student and you are an intercalating student, we need to cross-reference your PCMD ID with your University of Exeter ID.

For more information, please log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter) or press the log enquiry button below.