FAQ 197
I am not a staff member or student and need a UniCard and/or IT Account.

Individuals who have a work related reason to access University facilities and therefore require a UniCard should contact their College Dean or Supervisor who will verify their status with the University Reception by completing an online application form found here http://directory.exeter.ac.uk (Note this is an online form and no paper copy is available)

Once logged in, the form can be found via:
IT Access 
Request New IT Access 
Exeter Associate (or relevant option)

Personal details will need to be filled in, along with whether Library Access/Unicard/IT Account is required.

Your UniCard will be sent to the contact address that is noted on the form.