FAQ 206
I need a letter to prove my address.

You can download and print a student status letter from the self-service letters section of your student record, these are digitally signed and stamped.

If you need something different on your letter, you can log an enquiry through SID. Please click on the 'Log Enquiry" button found below. If you need a physical copy of your letter, please specify this in your request. If you need this urgently, please visit one of the SID desks in person or call 0300 555 0444.

During Fresher's Week we will have a letter printing station in the Forum, or you can visit the SID desk during opening hours any time of the year.

Before requesting a student status letter, please ensure that your address is correct in iExeter by clicking on the Student Records tab and following the 'Edit Address' link.

If you are based at the Cornwall Campus, please contact Registry Services Cornwall on 01326 371800 or email cc-registry@exeter.ac.uk to request a student status letter.

If you are not based on either campus and you need the letter to be sent to your home address please indicate this in the request.