FAQ 2075
My date of birth is incorrect on my student record. How do I change it?

Your date of birth will be input as it is shown on your original application. 

If the information is incorrect please bring an official document, such as your passport, driving licence or birth certificate to the Student Information Desk (Forum Building, Streatham Campus or Info at St. Luke's Campus) or Registry Services in the Peter Lanyon Building, Penryn Campus. 

Your date of birth will be changed to match that which is shown on the document provided.