FAQ 209
My name is incorrect on the Student Record System.

Your name will be input as it is shown on your original application. 

If the information is incorrect please bring an official document, such as your passport, driving licence or marriage certificate to the Student Information Desk (Forum Building, Streatham Campus or Info at St. Luke's) or Registry Services in the Peter Lanyon Building, Penryn Campus.

Your name details will be changed to match that which is shown on the document provided. 

Please note that your name as shown on the Student Record System will appear on your Graduation Certificate, so you should ensure your full name is in your Student Record before you graduate as once your award is conferred, we are unable to update it.