FAQ 2302
How do I request SITS or SRS access?

As all non-SID Online IT requests or faults are now being triaged, investigated and resolved by the IT Helpdesk first log into the new self-serve portal here or by searching IT Helpdesk on the University website.

Once logged in, choose 'I need something' > 'Log a Request' then type 'SITS' or 'SRS' into the search box and hit enter. This will result in a few choices, choose the most appropriate option from those presented > 'New request.' 

Complete the form as fully as possible and Exeter IT will get back to you.