FAQ 2463
I am an INTO student. Can I get advice from International Student Support?

Current INTO students have their own visa adviser and support services which you can access through the reception desk in the INTO Building. The International Student Support Office works closely with the INTO visa adviser, however, and you may be referred to them by INTO in some cases. If you are hoping to progress to the University and will need to make a visa application to do so, your application will be dealt with by the International Student Support Office and you will be given specific advice about how this will operate during your INTO programme.