FAQ 2492
I've gone into continuation status but I am still being charged full fees

Please check MyPGR for progress on the transfer to continuation, you will need to log in through your Student Record System. If you require more information it can be found on the MyPGR website.

Please speak directly to your faculty if progress has not yet been updated.

Once we have received confirmation of your transfer from your faculty, your student account will be updated.

If you have any further questions after reviewing our FAQs, please log an enquiry.