FAQ 266
I need an extension on my assignment as a result of my disability, what do I do?

If you need an extension on your assignment as a result of your disability, please check your College or Student Office handbook regarding the procedures for applying for an extension. 

If you have 'extensions supported' on your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) then you can complete the mitigation form to request an extension of up to one week.

If you have been supported by an advisor, they may be able to provide evidence in support of an extension where your performance has been adversely affected by your disability.  

If you are based at the Exeter Campus, you can contact an advisor by logging an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter, or by calling 0300 555 0444).