FAQ 2677
I have a tier 4 visa, but want to change my course. What do I need to do?

If you are thinking of changing your programme, adding a year of study/industrial year/year abroad, please contact the International Student Support Office as soon as possible, as this may have implications on your Tier 4 visa.

Please also see the information on our website.

Please book an appointment with our team through SID.