FAQ 2753
I have handwriting difficulties; can I have a computer for my exams?

If you have a condition, such as repetitive strain injury (RSI), affecting your handwriting you will need to provide Wellbeing with medical evidence confirming the condition and the need for a computer for your exams.

Alternatively, a diagnostic assessment carried out by an educational psychologist can identify whether you have a specific learning difficulty, such as dysgraphia.