FAQ 294
I need to submit the final copy of my thesis/dissertation in hard-bound form.

Students who registered before October 2008 are permitted to submit the final copy of their thesis in hard-bound form. However, we do encourage all students to submit electronically.

Please submit the final copy to the Student Information Desk in the Forum or to the ASU in Cornwall, or post it by Recorded Delivery to:

Postgraduate Administration, 

Registry Services, 

Room 152, 

Northcote House, 

Queen's Drive, 



For more information, please log an enquiry through the SID tile on iExeter or by clicking the 'Log Enquiry' button below.