FAQ 341
I have paid the British Council to sit my exams abroad, do I still have to pay the University?

Yes, the administration fee paid to the University is independent of whatever additional charge is raised by the host institution, e.g. the British Council. It is your responsibility to pay this local charge directly to that institution.