FAQ 344
I have a complaint, who do I go to?

If you want to make a complaint, please first see the university guidance.

To make a complaint, please log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter) who can advise you of the appropriate procedure for the nature of your specific complaint.


Students in Cornwall can contact the Academic Support Unit in the Peter Lanyon Building or telephone 01326 370400 for advice.