FAQ 349
I need a list of my modules and marks, how do I request one?

If you are still a current student:

An interim transcript showing your modules and approved marks can be obtained via iExeter (Student Record, Results tab) or by contacting SID in person, phone or logging an enquiry. There is no charge for an interim transcript.

If you need a list of marks for specific assessments, exams or coursework, you will need to contact your college.

If you have completed your studies with Exeter:

Once your degree has been conferred you will be provided with a copy either at your Graduation Ceremony or posted to your home address.

If you need additional copies of your final transcript they can be ordered via the online store.


For more information please click on 'log enquiry' or log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter).