FAQ 431
Is there anywhere else I can go for one-to-one advice on my studies?

Academic Skills Advisers sometimes run drop-in sessions on Campus. These sessions will be advertised on the Academic Skills Development website and ELE.

You can get one-to-one writing advice from the Royal Literary Fellows in Queen's Building, room 237. Please visit their office to arrange an appointment.

If English is not your first language you can get one-to-one writing advice at INTO. Please contact John Straker, J.O.Straker@exeter.ac.uk.

For more information, please log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via iExeter).

Please contact ASK: Academic Skills on 01326 370438 or email ask@falmouth.ac.uk for more information.

Cornwall CampusExeter campuses