FAQ 540
I am interrupting or withdrawing, how do I cancel my accommodation contract?

Once your interruption or withdrawal has been confirmed, please visit the SID desk in the Forum or log an enquiry to make an appointment with a member of the Accommodation Office who will be able to confirm the process for leaving your accommodation.

Please ensure that you have submitted an interruption/withdrawal request form through SID and sent it to your college.

Please contact the Accommodation Office on 01326 253639 or 370436 or email accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk. For independent advice, please contact FXU Advice on 01326 370447 or advice@fxu.org.

Cornwall Campus

Exeter campuses