FAQ 546
Can I move to self-catered accommodation?

There is a possibility of moving to a different room, although please be aware that there is an administration charge of £50 for the 2017/18 academic year.

Furthermore, due to the large number of room move requests a priority system is in operation.

If you have a welfare issue, please contact the Residence Life Team. If you have a medical reason, please obtain a University doctor's supporting letter. 

If you are with one of our city centre, larger providers, then there is a possibility that you could swap with a student in another residence providing there are no special circumstances, eg an all female flat.

Please see Room Moves on the accommodation website for more information.

To submit a request to move residence, please log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk.

Please note there are no catered residences on the Cornwall campus.