FAQ 547
What insurance is provided?

The University has a basic insurance policy to cover your possessions whilst you are living in University residence. Please visit our Residence Information and choose the 'Insurance' heading.

It is important that you check the limitations and exclusions of the policy to ensure that sufficient cover is in place for your individual requirements. Please ensure you read your accommodation contract carefully in case you need to take out additional cover for increased value items.

For more information, please contact your residence directly.

Personal effects insurance is included as part of your accommodation fees for both Glasney Student Village and Tuke House.

For more information, please contact the Accommodation Office on 01326 253639 or 370436 or email accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk.

Cornwall Campus
Exeter campuses