FAQ 569
How do I advertise my room?

You can advertise your room on the Exeter Studentpad message board. You must contact the accommodation office if you find someone to take over your university room. Do not give anyone else your key or sublet your room as you will be in breach of your accommodation agreement. 

Please contact the Accommodation Office on 01326 253639 or 370436 or email accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk with any queries regarding vacating your room or finding replacement tenants.

Cornwall Campus
Exeter campuses