FAQ 570
Is there any welfare support if I am in private accommodation?

There are many support networks within the University that can help you if you are in private accommodation, such as the Students' Guild Advice Unit and the Community Warden team. More information is available on the accommodation website.

Both the Accommodation Office and FXU Advice can offer you support if you are in private accommodation. 

You can contact the Accommodation Office by phoning 01326 253639 or 370436 or by emailing accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk

To contact FXU Advice, please phone 01326 370447 or email advice@fxu.org.uk.

Cornwall CampusExeter campuses