FAQ 662
My programme requires me to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service check (DBS - formerly CRB), what I do?

If you require a DBS check for your programme you will have been contacted by Admissions. 

If you require the DBS check as part of your Student Ambassador work you will have been contacted by UK Student Recruitment. 

Further information about  DBS checks and advice on completing the forms can be found at our Fitness to Practise and Criminal Convictions webpages.