FAQ 741
I have a mental health difficulty and I'm struggling with my course. What should I do?

If you are struggling with your course as a result of your mental health difficulty it is important to talk to someone as soon as possible.

There are several people you could speak to including:

A member of staff from Wellbeing Services
Your GP/doctor
Your personal tutor
A member of staff from your College or Student Office

For more information, please see our leaflet on "Support for Students Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties".

If you wish to book an appointment with Wellbeing Services, please contact us using the information on this page