FAQ 748
What is the Disabled Student's Allowance and can I apply?

The Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA) can provide specialist equipment and staff support, depending on individual need, to minimise the impact that a student's mental  health difficulty may have on their ability to study at university.

Students who experience mental health difficulties may be eligible to apply for the DSA and would need to get medical evidence from a doctor to apply. 

For more information, please see the DSA Website or book an appointment with Wellbeing Services.