FAQ 1626
My funding body have not agreed to some of the recommendations In my report – What do I do next?

Please contact the Exeter Access Centre as soon as possible, as we can discuss this with the funding body on your behalf.


If your assessment was carried out at another Access Centre, please contact that centre or your assessor direct.