FAQ 202
My UniCard is broken/lost, how do I get a replacement?

If your UniCard is broken or lost, it can be replaced at a cost of £10.

Lost or broken cards are replaced at a charge of £10 and can be ordered at our online store. For any further enquiries please log an enquiry by clicking on the "Log enquiry" button.

Stolen cards can be replaced free of charge by logging an enquiry on SID Online via the SID tile on iExeter or by clicking the "Log enquiry button". Please provide your crime reference number in your enquiry.

If you are experiencing difficulties with your UniCard or you need an urgent replacement please follow these instructions:

  • Exeter students please visit the Student Information Desk in the Student Services Centre (opening times can be found here).
  • Cornwall students please visit Cornwall Card Office, Room A053, Peter Lanyon Building where we can test your card (open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm).

For more information, please see the UniCard website.