FAQ 2269
I need to change my annual leave request

  • If the leave has already been approved you will need to cancel the leave and submit a new request. Your Line Manager will receive an email notification of the cancellation and a new authorisation request.
  • If your request has not yet been authorised you can amend it and resubmit. Your Line Manager will get an email notification of the change.