FAQ 2302
How do I request SITS or SRS access?

To request access to SITS or SRS, please click log a new enquiry. When prompted to choose a category, go to 'Software and Applications' and select 'SITS & SRS Request Form'. You will then be prompted to complete a form requesting the relevant access.