FAQ 2506
I need a tuition fee invoice before my sponsor will release a sponsorship letter

If you require formal confirmation that you have registered with the University so that you can obtain your sponsorship letter please log an enquiry on SID online under the 'Sponsors' category. 

If you have any further questions after reviewing our FAQs, please log an enquiry.