FAQ 2526
What is the postgraduate loan?

If you are applying for a postgraduate Masters or Doctoral course, you can apply for a postgraduate loan as a contribution towards your course and living costs.

For more information on the loan and how to apply, please visit the government funding for postgraduate study website

If you have any further questions after reviewing our FAQs, please log an enquiry.