FAQ 267
I had my Study Needs Assessment (SNA) with the Access Centre, how do I use the allowances recommended?

Your funding body will have sent a letter to you informing you of the allowances which have been approved and how to claim them. 

Where appropriate,ensure that you keep receipts for books, consumables, taxis and photocopying, etc. as these will need to be sent to your funding body.

If you are based at the Exeter Campus, you can contact an advisor by logging an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter).