FAQ 2676
I have a Tier 4/Student visa. Can I attend graduation on this visa?

I still have a Tier 4/Student visa

Students who have a valid Tier 4/Student visa and have completed their course when expected are able to re-enter the UK on their Tier 4/Student visa as long as they carry a copy of their Graduation letter in their hand luggage to show at immigration if asked. It is also advisable to carry a copy of your onward flight tickets to show that you will be leaving the UK before your visa expires.

If you have completed your course early and have left the UK, please contact the International Student Support Office before you travel to the UK on your Tier 4/Student visa.

My Tier 4/Student visa has expired

Students whose Tier 4/Student visa has expired will need to apply for a Visitor visa to come to the UK to attend their graduation ceremony. The graduation letter will also need to be included in the visa application.