FAQ 2739
How do I receive a report of staff data?

Speak to your HR Adviser in the first instance.  There may be an existing report available or a scheduled report that can be set up by the HR Adviser on your behalf. 

If there is no existing report available you should log a SID enquiry selecting the category of ‘HR Systems – iTrent – Reporting or data requests’.