FAQ 328
I have lost my UniCard, can I use alternative ID for my exams or do I need to replace it?

You can use any form of official photo ID for your exams, such as a current UK Driving Licence, a passport or a National Identity Card. 

However, you can obtain a replacement ID card by visiting the Student Information Desk or ordering it via the University Online store.

For more information please click on 'log enquiry' or log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter)