FAQ 335
I am returning to my home country before the date of the main exam period, can I take my exams in my home country/university?

The Exams Office only makes arrangements for exams sat during the referred/deferred examination period to be taken outside of the University of Exeter (subject to official authorisation by College).  Please see this page for further information.

At any other time it is up to your College to make all such arrangements. 

You will need to speak to them to see if they are willing to make the necessary arrangements for you to do this.

For more information please click on 'log enquiry' or log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile in iExeter).