FAQ 347
How do I appeal against my exam results?

If you want to make an appeal against your exam results, you should contact your College or Student Office to be advised of the procedure for applying for mitigation or appeals or refer to the University guidance on appeals.

For more information please click on 'log enquiry' or log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter)