FAQ 538
Can I move temporarily into self-catered accommodation during the vacation period when catered halls are closed?

There is a possibility that accommodation may be available over the holiday periods. 

To find out if any accommodation is available, please log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk no more than three weeks before the start of the holidays.

Keep an eye on the accommodation blog in the weeks leading up to the vacation period to see what accommodation may be available during the holiday periods.