FAQ 558
Do I need a TV licence?

You will need to purchase an individual TV licence if you bring a television or you intend to watch television live on your computer within your bedroom.

Only televisions provided by the University in communal areas of the residences are covered by a Univeristy TV licence.

Further information can be found on the TV Licensing website.