FAQ 567
What do I do if I have a problem with a rented property or landlord?

The Students' Guild Advice Unit offer free advice on private housing matters.

You can contact us by phoning 01392 723520 or emailing studentadvice@exeter.ac.uk.

Both the Accommodation Office and FXU Advice can offer you support in the event that you have a problem with your property or landlord.

You can contact the Accommodation Office by phoning 01326 253639 or 370436 or by emailing accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk

To contact FXU Advice, please phone 01326 370447 or email advice@fxu.org.uk.

Cornwall Campus

Exeter campuses