FAQ 571
Where can I report a fault?

If there is a fault in your house or something needs repairing then you need to contact your landlord. 

If you reported a fault that has not been dealt with satisfactory, please contact the 
Students' Guild Advice Unit (Exeter) by phoning 01392 723520 or emailing studentadvice@exeter.ac.uk

If you are based at the Cornwall Campus, please contact either the Accommodation Office by phoning 01326 253639 or 370436 or by emailing accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk

You can also contact FXU Advice by phoning 01326 370447 or emailing advice@fxu.org.uk.