FAQ 575
Can I leave my house?

If you want to leave your house you will need to refer to the accommodation contract that you signed. 

For further advice, please contact or make an appointment with the Students' Guild Advice Unit  by phoning 01392 723520 or emailing studentadvice@exeter.ac.uk.

Both the Accommodation Office and FXU Advice can offer you support in the event that you want to leave your house.

You can contact the Accommodation Office by phoning 01326 253639 or 370436 or by emailing accommodation@fxplus.ac.uk. 

To contact FXU Advice, please phone 01326 370447 or email advice@fxu.org.uk.

Cornwall Campus
Exeter campuses