FAQ 625
Which residences can I apply for?

When applying for accommodation, you can only apply for the residences which are suitable for the type of student that you are - undergraduate or postgraduate.

The following
accommodation search tool can be used to show exactly which residences are available.

For more information please log an enquiry with the Student Information Desk by pressing the 'Log Enquiry' button below or telephone SID on 0300 555 0444