FAQ 734
I feel I need to see someone urgently as I feel so unwell. What should I do?

In an emergency:

The first thing to do is to make an urgent appointment with your GP/doctor. 
The GPs at the Student Health Centre on Streatham Campus can see all students regardless of where they are registered.

Student Health Centres:

Streatham Campus Student Health Centre:  Reed Mews - 01392 676606

At other times, when the surgery isn't operating from Streatham Campus, you can contact the St Thomas Health Centre - 01392 676606.


You can call, visit or e-mail the Samaritans who provide a confidential service and support for anyone in crisis

08457 909090 (national number) or 01392 411711
10 Richmond Road, Exeter, EX4 4JA or ...

www.samaritans.org.uk or e-mail jo@samaritans.org


You can call VOICE, a listening service run by students during term

Internal - 01392 724000

External 4000/4001



For more information, please see the Wellbeing Services website or Log an Enquiry on-line with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter).