FAQ 265
My performance has been affected as a result of my disability and I need to apply for mitigation, what do I do?

If you need to apply for mitigation you will need to contact your College or Student Office who will offer you advice and support regarding the application procedure.

The usual University procedure requires the provision of medical evidence when applying for mitigation on health grounds.

Advisors may be able to provide evidence in support of mitigation when they have been supporting a student for a period of time and where they feel it is appropriate. Please contact an advisor by logging an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the Help and Support tab on iExeter, or by calling 0300 555 0444).