FAQ 2744
I think I have a specific learning difficulty; does the University offer screening?

If you think you have a specific learning difficulty, such as dyslexia, the University provides a screening process.

The first step is to complete and online screening form. When Wellbeing Services receive your completed form, you will be advised whether further screening or a full diagnostic assessment would be your best option.