FAQ 350
How do I request additional copies of my transcript/certificate?

Transcripts and certificates can be ordered and paid for via our online store.

**Previous International Exchange, Study Abroad and Erasmus students must order transcripts through our online store above. The Online Store Proof of Purchase email must then be forwarded to the Study Abroad Inbound Team at inbound@exeter.ac.uk who will issue your transcript.

**Students who studied with the College of St Mark and St John are advised to contact the College directly for transcript application details via: Registry, University College Plymouth St Mark & St John, Derriford Road, PLYMOUTH, PL6 8BH.  Telephone: +44 (0)1752 636700.  Please note that MarJon certificates can still be requested via the online store link given above.

For more information please click on 'log enquiry' or log an enquiry online with the Student Information Desk (via the SID tile on iExeter)